- 1 can (14-ounce) Can Black-eyed Peas
- ¼ whole Onion, Chopped Fine
- ¼ cups Sour Cream
- 8 slices Jarred Jalapenos
- 1 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Salsa
- Hot Sauce, to taste
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste
Preparation InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain black-eyed peas and partially mash, leaving some whole.
Add all other ingredients, stirring to combine.
Spread into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips!
*Note: if you have them available, you can use the canned black-eyed peas and jalapenos (they’re canned together.) If you do this, you can omit the extra jalapenos.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | | |